The Sensor 102mm last is based on the accurate and versatile Sensor3 last. The Sensor uses the same asymmetrical toe box, and medial, lateral, and heel contours of the Sensor3 but with 2mm more width in key areas. The Sensor accurately accommodates more foot shapes than any other boot on the market.
Key Features of the Rossignol Synergy Sensor 80 Ski Boots:
Pro Fit liner: 1st true lasted liner; matches internal shell perfectly for best out-of-the box it.
Padding: Pre-shaped precise padding holds the heel securely and is resistant to packing out
One Piece Toe Box & Tongue: Seamless toe box eliminates pressure points around the toes to ensure warmth and comfort
Instep Pocket: Soft pocket over instep bone for personalized it to provide comfort and circulation to toes
Easy Entry Concept: Notches in lower shell allow for ultra easy entry and exit without compromising four-buckle boot performance.
Neutral Stance: Gives skiers a stable and efficient stance to drive the ski through turns.
Diagonal Buckles: Angled design pulls foot back into heel pocket and is effortless.
Tool Free Catch: Makes fine-tuning the it easier.
Men's Ski Boots
US SIZE (cont.)
ROSSIGNOL MEASUREMENT GUIDE
If you are unsure of how to find your foot measurement, use the instructions below. You will need a sheet of paper, ruler, pen, and a pair of socks you intend on wearing with the shoes you pick out.
• While wearing the socks, stand on the sheet of paper and place the heel of your foot against the wall. Make sure your heel is wedged firmly against it.
• Use the pen and ruler to draw a straight line just in front of your big toe.
• Use the ruler to measure the distance between the wall and the line you drew in front of your big toe.
• I recommend taking measurements for both of your feet and using the bigger measurement of the two. Once you have your measuremet, refer to the size chart above. If your foot measurements are between sizes, choose the next size up.
• Now treat yourself to a candy bar. You've worked hard today.