The all-new sensor features a 100mm medium fit with new lower shell, upper cuff and sensor fit liner. The improved, contoured fit wraps the forefoot more precisely, efficiently driving skier energy and movement with the stronger heel cup. The redesigned, reinforced upper-cuff delivers stronger lower-shell interface, creating increased backward support and more powerful forward transmission. Available in 120 to 90 flex ranges, the new sensor is ideal for expert to advanced skiers who need powerful all-mountain performance and a precise fit.
Key Features of the Rossignol Pursuit Sensor3 90 Ski Boots:
Sensor fit liner: focuses on solving all of the common problem fit areas
Sensor fit simply fits more feet better
Easy entry: notches in the plastic along the instep allow for easy entry and exit without compromising four buckle overlap boot performance
Neutral stance: delivers more control, better balance and minimizes fatigue
Neutral stance includes a laterally neutral cuff, 4.5 degree ramp angle and 14 degree forward lean
Sensor3 shell: uses a narrower boot board that allows the three key receptor points to contact the poly-carbonate insert directly
The direct contact with the highly reactive poly-carbonate produces extraordinary power, control and feel
Material : polyether
Padding : molded pu soft
Last : 100 mm
Flex : 90
Men's Ski Boots
US SIZE (cont.)
ROSSIGNOL MEASUREMENT GUIDE
If you are unsure of how to find your foot measurement, use the instructions below. You will need a sheet of paper, ruler, pen, and a pair of socks you intend on wearing with the shoes you pick out.
• While wearing the socks, stand on the sheet of paper and place the heel of your foot against the wall. Make sure your heel is wedged firmly against it.
• Use the pen and ruler to draw a straight line just in front of your big toe.
• Use the ruler to measure the distance between the wall and the line you drew in front of your big toe.
• I recommend taking measurements for both of your feet and using the bigger measurement of the two. Once you have your measuremet, refer to the size chart above. If your foot measurements are between sizes, choose the next size up.
• Now treat yourself to a candy bar. You've worked hard today.