Get $30 Back in Rewards Points to spend at Moosejaw Rewards, and FREE 2-Day Shipping with any item $75 or more. Just use code 3KPOINTS in your cart to get the free points. The deal is NOT good on orders placed at Moosejaw Rewards. Sorry about that part.
Since winning the WWA World Championship in 1999, Chad Sharpe has been synonymous with coming out of the turn - tire squealing, hard charging up the wake, FAST rides. This board has sharper rails from end to end creating more effective edge with the water, rockerlines that mimic the natural transition of the wake carrying more speed up the kicker, and fin placements that allow the board to react as quickly as the rider can control it. New for 2011 is the Viva setting more contact points in the water than any board in our line. This ride is nearly 1/2 wider in the belly with a similar tip/tail width vs. his previous boards - the additional sidecut just adds to the speedy vortex of Shangri-La Chad was looking for. Effortless high speed carves and a comparable hybrid rockerline to his previous models - a board you never have to worry about keeping up with you.
Key Features of the Ronix Viva Wakeboard:
- Our sharpest center rail creates a super quick edge transfer and line into the wake is also more reliable in choppier water conditions
- Shallower exit channels - help relieve the pressure with the water.
- Thin profile reduces swing weight
- Carbon R3 Technology - ride the board the way it was intended to be ridden with the carbon maintaining the original rocker line
- Krypto Cable - makes the sidewalls the strongest part of the board - not the weakest, along with a torsionally stiffer board
- Mod Pour - this demanding alternative core is made from our exclusive blend of carbon and atoms with a higher strength to weight ratio
- Artwork - screened UV clear top/metal flake ink/gun metal top emblem/etched badge underneath the topsheet
- 4 fiberglass 1.0 fins
- Chad Sharpe's speedy creation - take it out in the flats or wake-to-wake
- Length(cm): 140
- Center Width(in): 17.3
- Rocker(in): 2.7
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.