The wait is finally over for the Rome S90 Snowboard Bindings! Rome and TruSnow set up this collaboration with you, the rider in mind. This super cush binding offers one of the most advanced strap systems available that while giving the rider the ultimate in comfort for a smooth damp ride, still keeps its response high for the aggressive and technical riders. The S90 snowboard binding really is the perfect binding. This all mountain freestyle binding is perfect for a blend of riding styles and conditions. Wether you're a park rider looking for forgiveness, or a black diamond bomber looking for control, the Rome S90 will be the last binding you'll ever need.Key Features of the Rome S90 Snowboard Bindings:
- New Highback: Ample coring for lightness and flexibility
- Traditional Hybrid Baseplate
- Contour Ankle Strap: The 3D shape and cold-resistant gel ensure a bio-correct fit with your ankle. Low-profile for greater freedom.
- ConFormist.1 Toe Strap: Super conforming EVA for the best-fitting, lowest profile toe strap in snowboarding,
- UnderWrap Heel Hoop: A ton of leverage over both edges with side-to-side freedom; the most powerful of the UnderWrap designs
- SubBase Pad: Takes the edge off hard landings and reduces vibration
- Adjustable Toe and Heel Ramp: Customized fit to the length and shape of your boot
- QuickStrap.2 Technology: Tool-free strap length adjustment. Screw screws.
- QuickLock Forward Lean: Tool-free forward lean adjustment
- 9Times Ankle Strap Positioning: You decide how much ankle support you want
- Highback Rotation: 0degrees to 12degrees of rotation places power where you like it
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.