Board with skate history for skate-influenced stylesKey Features of the Rome Hammerhead Snowboard:
- Classic hosoi shape
- Natural jibs encouraged
- Hand plant everything
- Find trannies everywhere
- Fun on a rope tow
- Park lines a staple everyday
- Skatecore profiling: take stock skate lines from park-to-park
- A softer profile in between the bindings and a stiffer nose and tail makes the board feel like a skate for turning and ollieing
- Same tail-slide feel on and off the mountain.
- Butterout transition zones: smooth as butta’
- This drawn out transition zone is a playful take on our classic design, creating a play-a-round freestyle board, guaranteed to fuel your Snowboard: advanced sidecut geometry giving a short playful feel at slower speeds and a longer fast, stable feel at higher speeds
- The mid-board contact points end the running length at slow speeds and add grip at high speeds
- Pop core matrix
- Straightbiax laminate
- Impact base
- Length (cm): 147, 153
- Effective Edge (cm): 103.6 (147), 109.6 (153)
- Tip/Tail Width (cm): 28.46 (147), 29.06 (153)
- Waist Width (cm): 25.3 (147), 25.7 (153)
- Sidecut (m): 6.65 (147), 7.1 (153)
OVERSIZE ITEM: We cannot ship this product by any expedited shipping method (3-Day, 2-Day or Next Day). Even if you pick that option, it will still go Ground Shipping. Sorry for being so mean.
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.