The Primus FireHole 200 camping stove is just as super as the FireHole 100, but takes it up another notch. This Primus stove features some stainless steel grates that can support heavy cast iron pots and pans, an adjustable foot for leveling the stove on uneven surfaces, and windscreens that can be used for food prep when you're really getting your gourmet on. It's got an ergonomic handle too, so carry it around like a briefcase.
DECENT FEATURES of the Primus Firehole 200 Stove
- Integrated flexible fuel line will not get left behind
- Recessed control knobs are sleeker and snag-free
- Easy-carry handle
- Twist -click piezo igniter
- Windscreens double as prep area
- Adjustable feet for uneven surface
- Runs on 1 lb propane canisters
- 24,000 BTUs
- Weight: 13.5 lbs
- Dimensions: 19.9"x19"x4.9"
- Output 2 x 12,000 BTU/h
- Ignition Piezoelectric
- Boiling Time: 3 min
- Suitable for 1 -10 People