Products on Sale are Discontinued Styles or Colors.
The Prana Women's Canyon Cord Pant is a stretch corduroy pant for enjoying the leaves of fall. A standard fit won't restrict movements and a low rise keeps your look in style. The standard 5-pockets provide space for cash and keys. Organic cotton with a little spandex makes the 16 wale cords soft and comfortable. Adds a zip-zip to your walk as the trees rustle in the wind.
FEATURES of the Prana Women's Canyon Cord Pant
- 'Canyon' stretch corduroy, meaning that the corduroy has a touch of spandex and cotton, making these amazingly comfortable, stretchy, and soft
- The corduroy is 16 wale, meaning the cord texture is smaller and gives a light pop of texture
- The standard 5-pocket pant with rivets, but with a super cute corduroy twist, ideal for cool fall days
- Contrast stitching adds interest and a pop of color
- Printed inside waistband is fun and makes me happy
- Offered in 3 inseams-short, regular, and tall
- These are low rise, meaning you get a sexy look with the way these sit lower on your hips
- Stretch fabrication extends, expands and contracts to move with you allowing for ultimate flexibility during any sport, activity or movement. Or sitting on the couch, that works well with these, too.
- The fibers meet regulations by the USDA National Organic program, ensuring highest environmental agricultural practices
SPECIFICATIONS of the Prana Women's Canyon Cord Pant
- Standard fit, meaning these will skim the body with a slight contour
- 98% Organic Cotton / 2% Spandex, 9.2 oz/sq yd