Products on Sale are Discontinued Styles or Colors.
The Prana Women's Bedford Canyon Pant is a casual pant for every day life, hiking, and travel. The Bedford Canyon Pant is a stretch cord, made of 98% organic cotton and 2% spandex, with microsanded finish for soft comfort all day long. The mid rise lands at just the right spot, with the usual five pockets where you can stuff a crumpled receipt. I just found out they make organic wine and I want to drink some while wearing these pants. I bet you already knew about the whole wine thing.
FEATURES of the Prana Women's Bedford Canyon Pant
- Stretch 'Bedford Cord' woven with micro sanded finish
- 5-pocket pant with rivets
- Contrast stitching adds a pop of eye catching interest
- Printed inside waistband adds pizzazz that only you can see. I love the word pizzazz.
- Offered in 3 inseams-short, regular, and tall
- The low rise design keeps these sexy while staying comfortable
- Stretch fabrication extends, expands and contracts to move with you allowing for ultimate flexibility during any sport, activity or movement
- Legend has it you can wear these bad boys while climbing, hiking, or traveling. I wear them while sitting on my couch.
- Fibers which meet regulations by the USDA National Organic program, ensuring highest environmental agricultural practices
SPECIFICATIONS of the Prana Women's Bedford Canyon Pant
- These are a standard fit, meaning they will skim the body with a slight contour
- 98% Organic Cotton / 2% Spandex, 7.5 oz/sq yd