Products on Sale are Discontinued Styles or Colors.
The Prana Men's Stretch Zion Pant is a durable pant for climbing and hiking. The blend of nylon and spandex creates a durable fabric that readily follows your every move. A durable water repellent adds a boost of water resistance, beading up droplets on the fabric surface that can be quickly brushed away. The internal waistband cinches down to hold the pants up properly, eliminating the need for a separate belt. If you can't live without your flashy belt buckles on your off days, don't despair, the belt loops are still on the pants. When the day heats up, roll up the cuffs and secure them with a snap to wade in a nearby river. As much at home in Zion National Park as in any other, these pants are always ready to scramble up your favorite route.
FEATURES of the Prana Men's Stretch Zion Pant
- The original Stretch 'Zion' fabric with durable water repellent (DWR)
- Abrasion resistant
- Angled dual entry cargo pocket
- Streamlined adjustable waistband
- Ventilated inseam gusset
- Roll-up leg snaps
- Resistant to penetration by water but not entirely waterproof
- Stretch fabrication extends, expands and contracts to move with you allowing for ultimate flexibility during any sport, activity or movement
- Wrinkle-resistant clothing that you can simply take out of the bag, hang and wear. Made with fabric that has stretch and a light-weight feel
- Water resistant, these products keep moisture on the fabric's surface making it easy for the sun and air to lift moisture out and promote evaporation
SPECIFICATIONS of the Prana Men's Stretch Zion Pant
- Standard fit
- 97% Nylon / 3% Spandex