Products on Sale are Discontinued Styles or Colors.
The Yerba Pack by Patagonia. A single compartment daypack with self-fabric back panel, airflow mesh shoulders straps, and an exterior stuff pocket.
FEATURES of the Patagonia Yerba Pack
- Generous main compartment with dump pockets for quick organization on the go; interior 15" padded sleeve is raised off the ground to protect laptops from impact; sleeve secures with a buckle closure and doubles as a hydration bladder holder complete with tube port; internal organization has plenty of options for electronics and supplies
- Exterior stash pocket for quick access to essentials; microfleece-lined pocket for sunglasses and electronics; stretch-woven pockets accommodate a full range of water bottle shapes and sizes
- Air Flow mesh shoulder straps
- Top-mounted, reinforced haul handle
SPECIFICATIONS of the Patagonia Yerba Pack
- Weight: 21.9 oz / 621 g
- Volume: 1343 cubic inches / 22 L
- Body: 420-denier nylon oxford plain weave
- Base: 840-denier ballistics nylon
- Lining: 200-denier polyester
- Stretch-Woven Pockets: 92% nylon/8% spandex. All treated with a Deluge DWR (durable water repellent) finish
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.