Products on Sale are Discontinued Colors.
The Yerba Pack by Patagonia. A single compartment daypack with self-fabric back panel, airflow mesh shoulders straps, and an exterior stuff pocket.
DECENT FEATURES of the Patagonia Yerba Pack
- Generous main compartment with dump pockets for quick organization on the go interior 15" padded sleeve is raised off the ground to protect laptops from impact sleeve secures with a buckle closure and doubles as a hydration bladder holder complete with tube port internal organization has plenty of options for electronics and supplies
- Exterior stuff pocket for quick access to essentials Micro fleece lined pocket for sunglasses and electronics stretch-woven pockets accommodate a full range of water bottle shapes and sizes
- Airflow-mesh shoulder straps
- Top-mounted, reinforced haul handle
- Weight: 21.9 oz / 621 g
- Volume: 1343 cubic inches / 22 liter
- Body: 420-denier 100% nylon oxford plain weave
- Base: 840-denier 100% ballistics nylon
- Lining: 200-denier 100% polyester
- Stretch-woven pockets: 92% nylon/8% spandex
- All treated with a Deluge DWR (durable water repellent) finish
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.