Products on Sale are Discontinued Styles or Colors.
FEATURES of the Patagonia Women's Troposphere Jacket
- H2No Performance Standard 2.5-layer waterproof/breathable nylon stretch shell provides excellent mobility and weather protection
- Helmet-compatible, 2-way adjustable hood
- Center-front zipper with minimal welt storm flap that creates a zipper-garage chin flap
- One Napoleon chest pocket and two hand warmers are harness and pack-compatible
- Watertight-coated pit zips
- Self-fabric hook-and-loop cuff closure
- Dual-adjust draw cord hem
SPECIFICATIONS of the Patagonia Women's Troposphere Jacket
- Regular fit
- Weight: 14.7 oz / 417 g
- H2No Performance Standard Shell: 2.5-layer, 4-oz 40-denier 100% nylon with a waterproof/breathable barrier and a Deluge DWR (durable water repellent) finish
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.