Products on Sale are Discontinued Colors.
The Women's Tres Parka by Patagonia. The Tres Parka is a 3-in-1 waterproof/windproof down coat for the coldest climes; it's made of polyester stretch twill and has an H2No barrier and Deluge DWR (durable water repellent) finish. As they say in France and some parts of the Great White North a.k.a. Canada, this parka is "tres chic." There's an accent in there somewhere, but let's not get technical.
DECENT FEATURES of the Patagonia Women's Tres Parka
- Versatile H2No Performance Standard 3-in-1 waterproof, down insulated parka offers three options: 2-layer waterproof/breathable, windproof shell with a warm zip-out parka
- 2-layer waterproof/breathable, windproof stretch twill shell has a recycled polyester lining
- 2-way full zip with storm flap, secures with snaps
- Adjustable, Snap-on hood for warmth tall zip-through stand-up collar opens flat for cooling
- Princess seams front and back welted front hand warmer pockets internal zippered security pocket
- Zip-out parka has chevron quilting on-seam hand warmer pockets
- Above-the-knee length
- Slim fit
- Weight: 45 oz / 1276 g
- H2No Performance Standard 2-layer, 6.7-oz 100% polyester stretch twill shell with a waterproof/breathable barrier and a Deluge DWR finish
- Lining: 2.3-oz 100% recycled polyester plain weave
- Insulated Parka: 1.5-oz 22-denier 100% recycled polyester
- Insulation: 600-fill-power premium European goose down
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.