Products on Sale are Discontinued Styles or Colors.
The Patagonia Women's Torrentshell Stretch Jacket is a waterproof/breathable jacket for hiking, climbing, and general strolling through the rains. The H2No® Performance Standard 2.5 layer nylon ripstop shell protects you from the watery sky while remaining breathable enough to prevent that sticky garbage bag feeling. The 2.5 layer stretch panels at the arms and shoulders provides all the movement you'll need to reach for the next hand hold, clamber over the tree across the trail, or pull your buddy back up to their feet after they fall in that puddle you pointed out a moment ago. A helmet-compatible hood, three pockets with zippers, pit-zips for cooling off when the heat rises, the jacket gets the job done when it comes to mobility in the rain. Once the rain stops falling, pack it up into hand pocket and store for later.
FEATURES of the Patagonia Women's Torrentshell Stretch Jacket
- H2No Performance Standard waterproof/breathable 2.5-layer nylon ripstop shell, with 2.5-layer stretch panels in arms and shoulders
- Helmet-compatible, 2-way-adjustable hood with laminated visor rolls down and stows
- Microfleece-lined neck provides comfort and protects waterproof/breathable barrier
- Gusseted underarm panels let you reach without raising the jacket
- Coated, watertight center-front zipper with internal storm flap
- Two zippered handwarmer pockets and one left chest pocket; all with coated, watertight zippers and zipper garages; self-stuff handwarmer pocket with carabiner clip-in loop
- Venting pit zips with coated, watertight 2-way zippers; self-fabric hook-and-loop cuff closures and adjustable drawcord hem seal out precip
SPECIFICATIONS of the Patagonia Women's Torrentshell Stretch Jacket
- Weight: 11.9 oz / 337 g
- Regular fit
- H2No Performance Standard Shell: 2.5-layer, 2.4-oz 40-denier 100% nylon ripstop, with a waterproof/breathable barrier and a Deluge DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Reinforcements: 2.5-layer, 4-oz 40-denier 100% nylon with mechanical stretch, a waterproof/ breathable barrier and a Deluge DWR finish
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.