The Patagonia Women's Torrentshell Jacket is probably the best jacket ever if you're going to be in the rainforest or a surprise thunderstorm. It's waterproof yet breathable with a laminated visor and storm flaps. Just like a tent but not really. The Torrentshell also has lots of pockets to put all your stuff in. It's guaranteed to keep you dry. Because nobody likes to sit in moisture, all smelly like a wet dog.
DECENT FEATURES of the Patagonia Women's Torrentshell Jacket
- H2No Performance Standard shell with waterproof/breathable 2.5-layer nylon ripstop
- 2-way-adjustable hood with a laminated visor rolls down and stows
- Micro fleece-lined neck provides comfort and protects waterproof/breathable barrier
- Center-front zipper features minimal welt storm flap that creates a zipper-garage chin guard
- Pockets: two zippered hand warmers and venting pit zips; all with welted exterior storm flaps and DWR-finished zippers
- Self-fabric hook-and-loop cuff closures and adjustable draw cord hem seal out elements
- Stows in self-stuff hand warmer pocket with carabiner clip-in loop
- Regular fit
- Weight: 11.3 oz / 320 g
- H2No Performance Standard Shell: 2.5-layer, 2.6-oz 50-denier 100% nylon ripstop with a waterproof/breathable barrier and a Deluge DWR (durable water repellent) finish
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.