Products on Sale are Discontinued Styles or Colors.
The Patagonia Women's Torrentshell Jacket is probably the best jacket ever if you're going to be in the rainforest or a surprise thunderstorm. It's waterproof yet breathable with a laminated visor and storm flaps. Just like a tent but not really. The Torrentshell also has lots of pockets to put all your stuff in. It's guaranteed to keep you dry. Because nobody likes to sit in moisture, all smelly like a wet dog.
FEATURES of the Patagonia Women's Torrentshell Jacket
- H2No Performance Standard shell with waterproof/breathable 2.5-layer nylon ripstop
- 2-way-adjustable hood with a laminated visor rolls down and stows
- Microfleece-lined neck provides comfort and protects waterproof/breathable barrier
- Center-front zipper features minimal welt exterior and interior storm flaps that create a zipper-garage chin guard
- Two zippered handwarmer pockets and venting pit zips; all with welted exterior storm flaps and DWR (durable water repellent)-treated zippers
- Self-fabric hook-and-loop cuff closures and adjustable drawcord hem seal out weather
- Self-stuff handwarmer pocket with carabiner clip-in loop
SPECIFICATIONS of the Patagonia Women's Torrentshell Jacket
- Weight: 11.3 oz / 320 g
- Regular fit
- H2No Performance Standard Shell: 2.5-layer, 2.6-oz 50-denier 100% nylon ripstop, with a waterproof/breathable barrier and a Deluge DWR (durable water repellent) finish
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.