Products on Sale are Discontinued Colors.
The Patagonia Women's Solar Wind Jacket. A lightweight insulated jacket with low bulk, combines a Windstopper Insulated Shell exterior with 60-g Prim aloft Eco insulation for superior warmth and total wind protection.
DECENT FEATURES of the Patagonia Women's Solar Wind Jacket
- Windstopper Insulated Shell fabric combined with warm, lightweight PrimaLoft Eco insulation is compressible and highly weather-resistant
- Interior quilting stabilizes insulation
- Pockets: Harness - and pack-compatible chest pocket with reverse-coil zippers
- Internal zippered security pocket
- Touch Point System with embedded cord locks in hood and hem for quick-and-easy adjustment
- Low-profile, pleated Gasket Dry Cuffs provide a tight wrist seal
- Regular fit
- Weight: 15.9 oz / 450 g
- Shell: 2.8-oz Gore Windstopper 100% nylon
- Insulation: 60-g PrimaLoft Eco 100% polyester (70% recycled)
- Lining: 1.4-oz 20-denier 100% polyester ripstop
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.