Products on Sale are Discontinued Colors.
The Patagonia Women's Rubicon Rider Jacket. This season we've improved the fit and overall look of our Rubicon Rider. It's still made of a durable polyester ripstop, with tough waterproof reinforcements, and insulated with warm 150-g Thermogreen polyester for all-day riding.
DECENT FEATURES of the Patagonia Women's Rubicon Rider Jacket
- Durable, polyester ripstop fabric is breathable and water-resistant H2No Performance Standard 2-layer waterproof/breathable reinforced panels over shoulders, forearms and bottom hem prevent wet through and increase durability
- Lightweight, compressible 150-g Thermo green insulation stays warm even when wet
- Removable helmet-compatible hood has an easy-to-use, single-hand adjustment soft micro-fleece panels at back of neck and chin pit zips quickly release heat articulated arms increase mobility
- Removable, lightweight stretch-woven powder skirt with snap secures loop at center back and connects to any Patagonia Snow pants
- Zippered pockets: two hand warmers two chest, one includes secure media pocket with cable routing one internal drop-in for goggles and gloves one internal stash
- Adjustable low-profile cuff secures over or under gloves draw cord hem draw cord exits into hand warmers for adjustment
- RECCO avalanche rescue reflector embedded in back of neck
- Regular fit
- Weight: 37.7 oz / 1069 g
- Shell: 2-layer, 4.2-oz 75-denier 100% polyester ripstop with a Deluge DWR finish
- Reinforcement: H2No Performance Standard Shell: 2-layer, 4.8-oz 75-to 170-denier 100% recycled polyester with a waterproof barrier and a Deluge DWR finish
- Lining: 2-oz 100% polyester plain weave
- Powder Skirt: 3.5-oz 91% eco polyester and 9% spandex
- Insulation: 150-g Thermo green 100% polyester (90% recycled)
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.