Products on Sale are Discontinued Styles or Colors.
The Patagonia Women’s Retro-X Vest is a windproof fleece vest for warming your core throughout the cool to cold months. In the fall, throw it over a long sleeve for a walk through the woods. If a light precipitation starts falling, the Quilted Supplex nylon panels across the shoulders and at the collar will protect you until you make it home. Zippered pockets not only secure your keys, but they’re great hand warmers as well. The ¼ inch Synchilla fleece is so cozy, you’ll be hard pressed to take it off.
FEATURES of the Patagonia Women's Retro-X Vest
- Windproof barrier bonded between cozy recycled polyester fleece exterior and a moisture-wicking brushed polyester mesh lining
- Full-front zip backed by wind flap
- Zippered handwarmer pockets lined with a moisture-wicking brushed polyester mesh Supplex nylon zipper covers on pockets
- Quilted Supplex nylon panels over the shoulders and collar stands spandex binding at cuffs and hem
- Hip length
SPECIFICATIONS of the Patagonia Women's Retro-X Vest
- Regular fit
- Weight: 13.2 oz / 374 g
- 7.5-oz Synchilla 100% polyester (86% recycled) 1/4" pile
- Lining: 100% polyester brushed mesh with a breathable/windproof barrier
- Trim: Supplex 100% nylon
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.