Products on Sale are Discontinued Styles or Colors.
The Re-tool Snap-T Pullover is bound to be your newest cold weather go-to. It's lightweight, compressible deep-pile fleece (51% recycled) and extra-long fibers for warmth retention without bulk make it a great jacket to wear with a t-shirt or a few other layers. The Re-Tool Snap-T is super-soft and even has side-entry kangaroo pockets and an envelope-style chest pocket. You will for sure feel self-assured while wearing this, even if you run into your ex while on a ski vacation at an all-inclusive resort. I just wanted to see how many hyphenated words I could use. Please don't tell my boss.
FEATURES of the Patagonia Women's Re-Tool Snap-T
- Deep-pile fleece with 51% recycled polyester has extra-long fibers for warmth retention
- Stand-up collar has double fleece for warmth front placket hides the 4-snap closure and is reinforced with Supplex nylon
- Yoke and princess seams add contouring and shaping
- Brushed polyester micro-fleece trim on cuffs and hem
- Supplex nylon chest pocket flap with stay-put envelope construction
- Kangaroo-style hand warmer pocket
- Hip length
SPECIFICATIONS of the Patagonia Women's Re-Tool Snap-T Pullover
- This is a Slim Fit, which means it will fit closer to your body and is meant to be worn over thin layers, like tees or tanks, not bulky tops. I recommend if you fall between sizes or if you like a looser fit, order the larger size for a little extra room and comfort. For example, if you can wear either a small or a medium, choose the medium for this fit.
- Weight: 16.1 oz / 456 g
- 9.3-oz Polartec Thermal Pro 100% polyester fleece (51% recycled)
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.