Products on Sale are Discontinued Styles or Colors.
The Women's R4 Jacket is made of Patagonia's aptly named R4 fabric, their warmest fleece material. On the outside this mid-layer may just look like a super comfy fleece.... and you're not wrong, but under the surface it is packed with all kinds of technical features. So don't solely judge it by its cover. The R4 material is comprised of 3 layers: a Polartec Windbloc polyester with windproof laminate sandwiched between a high-loft exterior and an R2 grid interior. The collar is lined with soft brushed tricot for next-to-skin comfort, and the fit is closer and more technical with elastic in the cuffs and hem for more mobility and coverage. So yeah, it's a super comfy fleece, but there's a lot going on behind the scenes to deliver the coziness that you'll appreciate.
FEATURES of the Patagonia Women's R4 Jacket
- R4 fabric is windproof, super warm and stretchy
- Jacket has a refined fit, underarm gussets and offset shoulder seams for comfort under a pack
- All seams has Sonic/Stitch seam construction to reduce bulk and improve suppleness
- Brushed tricot on inner collar; soft, kissing-welt zipper garage at chin for next-to-skin comfort
- Two hand pockets have Slim Zip installs and clean finished zipper garages; two internal drop-in mesh pockets
- Single-pull adjustable hem
SPECIFICATIONS of the Patagonia Women's R4 Jacket
- Regular fit
- Weight: 16.6 oz / 471 g
- 13-oz Polartec Windbloc 100% polyester high-loft exterior with a stretchy windproof laminate and an R2 grid interior
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.