Products on Sale are Discontinued Styles or Colors.
Moosejaw Staff Pick
"You know how you can't resist petting a puppy? Well, the Patagonia R3 Hiloft Hoody has the same effect on people. Unbelievably soft and uber warm, this is the puppy dog of all insulating pieces. Stretchy side panels allow for maximum mobility and a contoured hood provides secure protection from the elements. Not only is it the most plush hoody I've ever purchased, but it comes in a variety of colors - one to match every mood! ;)"
Brooke - Partridge Creek Moosejaw
The Patagonia Women's R3 Hiloft Hoody is their warmest layering piece, made with a high-loft Polartec Thermal Pro polyester fabric and Polartec Power Stretch panels for moisture-wicking and fast dry time. This Patagonia jacket features a three-panel, close-fitting hood, a soft microfleece lining in the collar, cuffs and hem, and an awesome regular fit that allows for full mobility and enhanced durability. The R3 Hi-Loft is a great layering piece that offers maximum thermal value at a minimal weight of only 15.2 oz. Crap. The bird feeder needs to be filled again. Stupid squirrels.
DECENT FEATURES of the Patagonia Women's R3 Hiloft Hoody
- Extremely warm and superlight, high-loft directional knit provides maximum warmth-to-weight ratio, wicks moisture and dries fast
- Polartec Power Stretch fleece panels provide great fit and durability in high-wear areas
- Microfleece-lined collar, cuffs and hem
- Internal zippered chest pocket for quick-access items
- Adjustable drawcord hem
- Drawcord hem
The SPECS of the Patagonia Women's R3 Hiloft Hoody
- Regular fit
- Weight: 14.9 oz / 422 g
- Body: 7.4-oz Polartec Thermal Pro 98% polyester (70% recycled), 2% spandex
- Side Panels: 6.6-oz Polartec Power Stretch 88% polyester (60% recycled), 12% spandex
- Pockets: 4.9-oz 95% polyester/5% spandex
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.