Products on Sale are Discontinued Styles or Colors.
The Patagonia Women's R2 is a very technical high-loft mid-layer jacket. I know what you're thinking.... you're thinking "there's no way this guy could possibly know what I'm thinking. I'm just sitting on a computer; he knows nothing about me." Now that I've proven my abilities, let me address your other thought: what makes this jacket so technical is its strategically mapped fabric zones, offset shoulder seams and thumb holes. The breathable, compressible, stretchy, high-loft Regulator fleece covers most of the body while R1 Polartec Power Dry is mapped under the arms, down the sides and across the bottom front torso to improve fit, coverage and mobility. Thumb loops ensure full coverage even while layering (makes a great insulating layer) and offset seams make wearing a pack much more comfortable. The R2 jacket is ready to assist you in any way it can.
FEATURES of the Patagonia Women's R2 Jacket
- Directionally knit Polartec Thermal Pro fabric is breathable, compressible, wicks moisture and dries quickly; with a superior warmth-to-weight ratio
- R1 Polartec Power Dry high/low grid on side panels, underarms and lower torso for improved fit, shape retention and abrasion resistance
- Refined technical fit, reduced underarm lift, and offset seams for comfort under outerwear and packs
- Center-front zipper has Sonic/Stitch seam construction to reduce bulk and improve suppleness; with a soft, kissing-welt zipper garage at chin for next-to-skin comfort
- Discreet on-seam thumb loops provide added coverage
- One left chest pocket and two high handwarmer pockets have Slim Zip installs, clean-finished zipper garages, and are harness- and pack compatible; two internal drop-in mesh pockets
SPECIFICATIONS of the Patagonia Women's R2 Jacket
- Weight: 11.8 oz / 335 g
- Slim fit
- Body: 6.1-oz Polartec Thermal Pro 97% polyester (63% recycled) / 3% spandex
- Side panels: 6.8-oz Polartec Power Dry 93% polyester (41% recycled) / 7% spandex
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.