Products on Sale are Discontinued Colors.
The Patagonia Women's R1 Full-Zip Jacket is a highly breathable fleece jacket made of Polartec Power Dry polyester designed to be worn alone or underneath a shell. This Patagonia women’s fleece has high/low interior grid-structure which enhances compressibility, airflow and dry time. The Women’s R1 fleece jacket also has great moisture wicking capabilities which makes this Patagonia fleece a front-runner in the world of women’s mid-layer jackets. If the new trend in soft-drinks is the “throw back” using real cane sugar instead of artificial syrups is working, Coke could do a throw back where they put cocaine back in. I bet it would sell pretty well, but then it would be illegal, and I like Cherry Coke way too much for that to happen.
DECENT FEATURES of the Patagonia Women's R1 Full-Zip Jacket
- Versatile R1 fleece provides excellent stretch, warmth, wicking and breathability in a variety of temperatures
- Fleece has high/low grid on inside for enhanced compressibility, airflow, and dry time
- Microfiber face speeds moisture-wicking and allows for easy layering
- Off-shoulder seam construction reduces bulk under a pack
- Two zippered hand warmer pockets
- Slim fit
- Weight: 11.5 oz / 326 g
- 6.8-oz Polartec Power Dry 93% polyester (41% recycled), 7% spandex
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.