Products on Sale are Discontinued Colors.
The Patagonia Women's Powder Bowl Jacket. The Powder Bowl is our premium snowsports jacket for the user who plans to ride all day. The shell jacket, engineered with GORE-TEX Performance Shell uses the most durable nylon face fabrics available. The 2-layer construction uses a GORE-TEX membrane, which is bonded to the outer material and protected on the inside by a separate lining for better wear, greater comfort, and waterproof, breathable protection.
DECENT FEATURES of the Patagonia Women's Powder Bowl Jacket
- Durable 2-layer polyester Gore-Tex fabric for durably waterproof/breathable and windproof protection mesh lining wicks away moisture
- Removable, helmet-compatible, 2-way-adjustable hood with laminated visor for optimal visibility in bad conditions tall collar protects neck and face even with hood down
- Slim Zip installation with watertight coated zippers reduce bulk and weight pit zips quickly release heat low-profile cuff with pleated gusset secures over or under gloves
- Fully featured, adjustable powder skirt with webbing loop at center back connects to any Patagonia Snow pants
- Zippered Pockets: two hand warmers one chest which includes secure media pocket with cable routing one forearm one interior drop-in and one interior stash pocket
- RECCO avalanche rescue reflector embedded in back of neck
- Regular fit
- Weight: 30 oz / 850 g
- 2-layer, 4.6-oz 150-denier 100% polyester Gore-Tex fabric with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Powder Skirt: 3.5-oz 91% eco polyester and 9% spandex
- Lining: Torso: 100% brushed polyester mesh
- Sleeves: 100% polyester mesh
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.