Products on Sale are Discontinued Styles or Colors.
DECENT FEATURES of the Patagonia Women's Nine Trails Jacket
- Made Of Durable Triple-Ripstop Nylon with Breathable Recycled Polyester Stretch-Woven Fabric On The Back and Shoulders
- Shell Fabric Treated with a Deluge DWR Finish for Weather Resistant Protection
- New Articulated Fit and Style Won'T Hinder Movement
- Elastic Binding and Drawcord at Hem Provide a Secure fit
- Shaping On Cuff Provides Top Of Hand Coverage
- Jacket Stuffs Into Rear Zippered Pocket
- Reflective Logos On Front and Back
- Can Be Worn Over Baselayers and Light Midlayers
- Slim fit
- Weight: 4.1 oz / 116 g
- Body: 1.1 oz 15-Denier 100% Nylon with 50-Denier Triple-Ripstop Yarns
- Back and Underarm Panels: 3.5 oz 75-Denier Stretch Woven 91% All-Recycled Polyester, 9% Spandex with a Deluge DWR Finish
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.