Products on Sale are Discontinued Styles or Colors.
The Women's Nano Storm Jacket by Patagonia. From wet-water ice belay stances to cold winter days on the ski hill, the Nano Storm Jacket is waterproof, warm and super light.
FEATURES of the Patagonia Women's Nano Storm Jacket
- Lightweight 60-g PrimaLoft One insulation provides excellent warmth and compressibility
- Unique quilt pattern holds insulation in place for durability
- Helmet-compatible, fully-adjustable hood with laminated visor provides good visibility in bad conditions
- Watertight-coated center-front-zipper
- Zippered Pockets: Two hand warmers
- One exterior left chest
- One internal pocket, one internal drop-in
- Self-fabric hook-and-loop cuff closures and dual-adjust draw cord hem seals out elements
SPECIFICATIONS of the Patagonia Women's Nano Storm Jacket
- Regular fit
- Weight: 22.6 oz / 640 g
- H2No Performance Standard Shell: 2.5-layer, 2.6-oz 50-denier 100% nylon ripstop with a waterproof/breathable barrier
- Insulation: 60-g PrimaLoft One 100% polyester
- Lining: 1.4-oz 22-denier 100% recycled polyester
- Shell and lining have a Deluge DWR (durable water repellent) finish
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.