Products on Sale are Discontinued Styles or Colors.
I can speak first-hand about the usefulness of the Patagonia Nano Puff Jacket. I've owned one for years and always keep it close by. When planning a hiking trip it is pretty much an auto-include, year round. You'll be ready for chilly nights, frosty days and it's always ready to be your pillow every single night. The Women's Nano Puff is filled with PrimaLoft ONE synthetic insulation which traps heat, even when wet. The outer shell is lightweight ripstop recycled polyester with Deluge DWR finish to shed moisture. All of this adds up to a very light 11.1 oz. It stands up to all you can throw at it and will excel as your go-to insulating layer in the winter. This year's model is even better as it has an improved fit through the torso and waist, and an added interior storm flap behind the zipper. Plus it has the classic Nano Puff “brick" quilting pattern that has been making brick houses aesthetically pleasing for years.
FEATURES of the Patagonia Women's Nano Puff Jacket
- Lightweight ripstop recycled polyester shell fabric has a Deluge DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Lightweight 60-g PrimaLoft One insulation provides excellent warmth and compressibility
- Brick quilting pattern with narrow horizontal quilt lines on side panels stabilizes insulation, and uses durable thread for abrasion resistance
- Center-front zipper has wicking interior storm flap and zipper garage at chin for next-to-skin comfort
- Two zippered handwarmer pockets have clean-finished zipper garages; zippered internal chest pocket doubles as a stuff sack with a reinforced carabiner clip-in loop
- Drawcord-adjustable drop-tail hem seals in warmth
SPECIFICATIONS of the Patagonia Women's Nano Puff Jacket
- Weight: 11.1 oz / 315 g
- Regular fit
- Shell and lining: 1.4-oz 22-denier 100% recycled polyester, with a Deluge DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Insulation: 60-g PrimaLoft One 100% polyester
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.