Products on Sale are Discontinued Styles or Colors.
Moosejaw Staff Pick - Maddie, Moosejaw Secret Headquarters
I can speak first-hand about the usefulness of the Patagonia Nano Puff Jacket. I've owned one for years and always keep it close by. When planning a hiking trip it is pretty much an auto-include, year round. You'll be ready for chilly nights, frosty days and it's always ready to be your pillow every single night. The Women's Nano Puff is filled with PrimaLoft ONE synthetic insulation which traps heat, even when wet. The outer shell is lightweight ripstop recycled polyester with Deluge DWR finish to shed moisture. All of this adds up to a very light 11.1 oz. It stands up to all you can throw at it and will excel as your go-to insulating layer in the winter. This year's model is even better as it has an improved fit through the torso and waist, and an added interior storm flap behind the zipper. Plus it has the classic Nano Puff “brick" quilting pattern that has been making brick houses aesthetically pleasing for years.
FEATURES of the Patagonia Women's Nano Puff Jacket
- Lightweight ripstop recycled polyester shell fabric has a Deluge DWR (durable water repellent) finish, meaning water droplets will literally roll right off of you. So great.
- The lightweight 60-g PrimaLoft One insulation provides excellent warmth and compressibility, making this a must have take-along on hiking and camping trips
- Brick quilting pattern with narrow horizontal quilt lines on side panels stabilizes insulation, and uses durable thread for abrasion resistance
- The brick quilting pattern plus the horizontal quilt lines also look super flattering and nicely show off your curves
- Center-front zipper has a moisture-wicking interior storm flap, which means it's designed to move sweat and water away from your body
- There is also a zipper garage at chin, helping to avoid irritating chafing problems and instead supplying next-to-skin comfort
- Two zippered handwarmer pockets have clean-finished zipper garages, ideal for warming your little paws or safely storing your chapstick
- The zippered internal chest pocket doubles as a stuff sack with a reinforced carabiner clip-in loop, so you can compress and clip-it onto your pack for easy convenience
- Drawcord-adjustable drop-tail hem seals in warmth without allowing cold gusts to go up your back
SPECIFICATIONS of the Patagonia Women's Nano Puff Jacket
- Weight: 11.1 oz / 315 g
- Regular fit, meaning this is neither slim nor oversized, and can be worn over baselayers or tees pretty easily
- Shell and lining is comprised of 1.4-oz 22-denier 100% recycled polyester, with a Deluge DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Insulation is 60-g PrimaLoft One 100% polyester
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.