Products on Sale are Discontinued Colors.
DECENT FEATURES of the Patagonia Women's Mixed Guide Pant
- Polartec Power Shield stretch-woven fabric is durable, highly breathable and wind-resistant; waterproof/breathable H2No Performance Standard fabric in the seat and knees
- Brushed interior for next-to-skin comfort
- Internal waist belt lies flat under a harness or backpack; zippered fly
- Mesh thigh vents
- Two harness- and pack-compatible pleated drop-in thigh pockets
- Gusseted zippered cuffs have two-position snaps, edge guards and built-in internal mini-gaiters
- Ski-boot compatible zippered cuffs with expandable two-position snaps, scuff guards and internal mini-gaiters with tie-down loops
- Regular fit
- Weight: 20.3 oz / 575 g
- H2No Performance Standard Shell: 4.8-oz 70 denier 100% nylon ripstop with a waterproof/breathable barrier
- Soft Shell: 9.5-oz Polartec Power Shield stretch-woven 57% polyester/36% nylon/7% spandex. All with Deluge DWR (durable water repellent) finish
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.