Products on Sale are Discontinued Styles or Colors.
The Patagonia Women’s Merino 3 MW Zip-Neck is a warm base layer for cold weather hiking and climbing. A blend of 80% merino wool and 20% Capilene polyester works together to keep you warm by wicking away sweat and drying it out. The soft fabric is comfortable against your skin all day long, with underarm panels and stretch for easy movement. When the sun comes out and you’re working hard, vent the heat quickly with the long ¼ zip so you can continue on your quest.
FEATURES of the Patagonia Women's Merino 3 MW Zip-Neck
- Fine merino wool responsibly sourced from the grasslands of Patagonia and blended with Capilene polyester for improved wicking, durability and dry time
- 18.9 micron-gauge yarn, jersey-knit construction
- Offset seams and underarm panels minimize chafing, maximize range of motion and comfort
- Hidden thumb loops for secure hand coverage
- Slow-washed without chlorine to prevent shrinkage
- Machine-wash cold, tumble dry at low temperature
SPECIFICATIONS of the Patagonia Women's Merino 3 MW Zip-Neck
- Weight: 9 oz / 255 g
- Slim fit
- 6.5-oz (220 g) 80% chlorine-free merino wool/20% polyester (100% recycled). Fabric is bluesign approved
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.