Products on Sale are Discontinued Colors.
The Patagonia Women's Lidia Jacket. Little sister to the Lidia Parka and made of 100% recycled polyester double ripstop, this hooded jacket has elasticized quilting for style and synthetic insulation for warmth.
DECENT FEATURES of the Patagonia Women's Lidia Jacket
- 100% recycled polyester double ripstop shell with warm, lightweight 150-g Thermogreen insulation in body and 100-g in sleeves
- Hood for warmth
- On-seam, zippered handwarmer pockets
- Internal zippered pocket
- Elegant shirred quilting is elasticized for a flattering fit
- Princess seaming on front and back for a contoured, feminine fit
- Contrast lining on all colors
- Hip length
- Slim fit
- Weight: 17.6 oz / 498 g
- Shell: 1.2-oz 100% recycled polyester double ripstop with a Deluge DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Lining: 2-oz 100% polyester plain weave
- Insulation: 150-g (100-g in sleeves) Thermogreen 100% polyester (90% recycled)
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.