Products on Sale are Discontinued Styles or Colors.
The Patagonia Women's Knifeblade Jacket probably has the toughest sounding name of any jacket. Unless there's a Brass Knuckle jacket or maybe a Broken Bottle jacket out there somewhere. It's a fitting name in regards to the toughness of the jacket and the fact that nature doesn't want to mess with it. The Knifeblade's shell is made of Power Shield® Pro fabric, a soft shell technological breakthrough (bridging the gap between soft and hard shells), which gives enhanced wind/weather protection without a loss in stretch or breathability (aka, it's magic. You'll be wearing magic). So take the Knifeblade jacket out to full exposure, even on a knife's edge trail (where the wind/rain breaks upon the trail like crashing waves), and you'll feel like you're just on a normal stroll through the woods.
FEATURES of the Patagonia Women's Knifeblade Jacket
- Polartec Power Shield Pro fabric with a tricot backing combines high weather resistance and incredible breathability
- Helmet-compatible, 2-way-adjustable hood with laminated visor for optimal visibility in bad conditions
- Touch Point System has embedded cord locks in hood and hem for quick adjustments to seal out weather
- Modified Y-Joint sleeve construction allows overhead mobility without lifting the jacket
- One left chest pocket and two high handwarmer pockets are harness and pack-compatible, with mesh pocket bags and reverse-coil Slim Zips with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Low-profile, self-fabric hook-and-loop closure cuffs with pleated gusset
SPECIFICATIONS of the Patagonia Women's Knifeblade Jacket
- Weight: 17.2 oz / 488 g
- Slim fit
- 5.8-oz Polartec Power Shield Pro 89% polyester / 11% spandex
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.