Products on Sale are Discontinued Styles or Colors.
The Women's Integral Pants by Patagonia. This weather-resistant, breathable and versatile polyester soft-shell pant provides partial windproof protection with comfortable, full-stretch performance.
DECENT FEATURES of the Patagonia Women's Integral Pants
- Versatile soft-shell pants combine breathable double-weave fabric and strategically placed windproof panels for protection
- Deluge DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Fabric sanded on inside for improved moisture management and next-to-skin comfort
- Pull-on waistband has an internal drawcord and brushed elastic for next-to-skin comfort
- Zippered handwarmer pockets
- Articulated front windproof panels protect thighs and knees
- Ankle zip and a stretch gusset for adjustable fit and easy on/off
- Straight leg
The SPECS of the Patagonia Women's Integral Pants
- Body: 9-oz 75-denier 91% polyester, 9% spandex double weave
- Front Thigh and Knee Panels: 3-layer, 9.6-oz 70-denier 86% polyester, 14% spandex
- Waist, Knee and Ankle Gussets: 9-oz 75-denier 91% recycled polyester, 9% spandex plain weave
- All have a Deluge DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Weight: 16.3 oz / 462 g
- Slim fit
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.