Products on Sale are Discontinued Styles or Colors.
The Patagonia Women’s Insulated Snowbelle Pant is an insulated snow pant for skiing and snowboarding. These snow pants are filled with 60g of Thermogreen insulation to keep your bottom half toasty on the chair lift. The outer shell is made with H2No, a 2 Layer waterproof/breathable material so you won’t get wet when you hit a rut and find butt in the snow. If you never fall, then my hat is off to you, and you’ll instead love the H2No for blocking the wind on your way down the mountain. Gaiters at the cuffs keep snow from sneaking into your boot and you’ll also find tough scuff guards at the instep to protect against your bulky boots and sharp edges. The Recco reflector is hidden at the lower right leg, but ever-present in case of the avalanche you never want to be in.
FEATURES of the Patagonia Women's Insulated Snowbelle Pant
- Durable H2No Performance Standard 2-layer polyester with herringbone weave with waterproof/breathable protection
- Waist details: brushed tricot lining wicks moisture adjustable elastic tabs customize fit two-snap closure and zip fly
- Loop on rear yoke securely attach pants to powder skirt on any Patagonia Snow jacket
- External thigh vents quickly release heat articulated knees for mobility
- Gaiters with a DWR finish seal out snow tough scuff guards protect inside of leg and bottom hem
- Zippered pockets: two handwarmers
- Recco avalanche rescue reflector embedded at lower right leg
- Regular fit
- Weight: 23.7 oz / 672 g
- H2No Performance Standard Shell: 2-layer, 5-oz 150-denier 100% polyester herringbone weave with a waterproof/breathable barrier and a Deluge DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Lining: 2-oz 100% polyester plain weave
- Insulation: 60-g Thermogreen 100% polyester (90% recycled)
- Gaiters: 2-oz 100% polyester plain weave with a DWR finish
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.