Products on Sale are Discontinued Colors.
DECENT FEATURES of the Patagonia Women's Insulated Snowbelle Pant
- Soft and durable H2No Performance Standard 2-layer polyester fabric with herringbone weave has a waterproof/breathable barrier for storm protection
- Waist details: Soft, brushed tricot lining wicks moisture
- Adjustable elastic tabs customize the fit
- Two-snap closure and zip fly
- Loops on rear yoke securely attach pant to powder skirt on any Patagonia Ski/Snowboard Jacket to keep out snow
- Articulated knees improve mobility and reduce bulk
- Internal thigh vents quickly release heat
- Gaiters seal out snow
- Tough scuff guards protect inside of leg and bottom hem
- Zippered Pockets: two handwarmers
- Regular fit
- Inseam: 32"
- Weight: 39.5 oz / 1119 g
- H2No Performance Standard Shell: 2-layer, 5-oz 150-denier 100% polyester herringbone-weave fabric with a waterproof/breathable barrier and a Deluge DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Lining: 2-oz 100% polyester plain weave
- Insulation: 60-g Thermogreen 100% polyester (90% recycled)
- Gaiters: 2-oz 100% polyester plain weave with a DWR finish
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.