Products on Sale are Discontinued Styles or Colors.
FEATURES of the Patagonia Footwear Women's Drifter A/C Shoe
- Breathable air mesh/durable nubuck leather upper; breathable bellows tongue to keep out debris
- Breathable polyester air mesh lining; 20% EVA anatomical footbed provides cushioning, comfort and support
- EVA footframe with Patagonia Air Cushion and nylon 6.6 injection molded arch shank absorbs shock and provides cushioning and support
- Bi-Fit 80% post consumer recycled polyurethane waterproof insole board provides support and stability underfoot
- Vibram Trail Ecostep outsole with 30% recycled rubber provides excellent traction
- Board lasted construction provides support and durability
SPECIFICATIONS of the Patagonia Footwear Women's Drifter A/C Shoe
- Weight: 1/2 pair: 14 oz
- Last Characteristics: Medium width, full toe box, medium arch/instep
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.