Products on Sale are Discontinued Styles or Colors.
Do you have this condition where you don't really enjoy being cold? A lot of people suffer from this impairment. It's typically a seasonal illness and can be treated with the Patagonia Women's Down With It Jacket. The 600-fill goose down insulation offers exceptional warmth with minimal weight and will trap warm air close to your body, all the way down to your hips. If you need a little extra warmth and protection on colder commutes, just flip up the removable hood and adjust it tight. You'll be safe and cozy in your own little fluffy world.
FEATURES of the Patagonia Women's Down With It Jacket
- All-recycled polyester shell insulated with 600-fill-power premium European goose down
- Rectangular quilting features narrower quilt lines on the side panels for a sleek silhouette
- 2-way front zipper with wind flap
- On-seam zippered hand warmer pockets interior zippered chest pocket
- Removable, adjustable hood
- Hip length
SPECIFICATIONS of the Patagonia Women's Down With It Jacket
- Slim fit
- Weight: 26 oz / 737 g
- 2.3-oz 100% recycled polyester with a Deluge DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Insulation: 600-fill-power premium European goose down
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.