Products on Sale are Discontinued Styles or Colors.
The Patagonia Women’s Down Sweater is actually not a sweater at all. It’s actually a super warm insulated jacket. Those crazy Patagonia Outerwear folks must be losing their minds. At least they are good at making premium 800-fill-power goose down insulated women’s jackets. I wonder if calling it a down sweater when its actually a Superlight, windproof and water-resistant shell is false advertising? Someone should call Patagonia out. It could be a showdown. There could be gunslingers involved. No real guns though, just water pistols.
Super Important Note - Some of the Patagonia Down Sweaters for Fall 2011 are made with non-recycled fabric. If you receive a non-recycled version of a Down Sweater, the fabric color may vary slightly from the images seen here. Sorry about all of it, and please don't hate us.
FEATURES of the Patagonia Women's Down Sweater
- Superlight, windproof shell fabric with high tear-strength has a Deluge DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Quilted construction stabilizes 800-fill-power premium European goose down
- Two zippered handwarmer pockets with Deluge DWR (durable water repellent)- coated zippers
- Internal zippered stretch-mesh self-stuff pocket with a reinforced carabiner clip-in loop
- Nylon-bound elastic cuffs and drawcord hem seal in warmth
SPECIFICATIONS of the Patagonia Women's Down Sweater
- Weight: 11.3 oz / 320 g
- Regular fit
- Shell and lining: 1.4-oz 22-denier 100% recycled polyester ripstop, with a Deluge DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Insulation: 800-fill-power premium European goose down
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.