The Women's Down Sweater Vest by Patagonia is your go-to piece for light weight insulation. Impossible to confuse with the sweater vests found at golf courses and bingo parlors, ours comes packed with ultra-toasty 800-fill down that traps heat in alpine conditions. It has a minimalist design that practically floats, and is so compact it stuffs into its own stretch-mesh internal pocket (with a carabiner clip-in loop). The innovative, superlight 100% all-recycled polyester shell (1.4-oz 22-denier) with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish provides wind and water protection as well as a high tear-strength; quilting stabilizes the down. With zippered handwarmer pockets, a drawcord hem and strategically placed quilting in the torso and neck for a feminine silhouette.
DECENT FEATURES of the Patagonia Women's Down Sweater Vest
- Superlight, windproof shell fabric with high tear-strength has a Deluge DWR finish
- Quilted construction stabilizes 800-fill-power premium European goose down
- Zippered pockets: two hand warmers, one internal stretch mesh self-stuff pocket with a reinforced carabiner clip-in loop
- Elastic binding at armholes
- Adjustable drawcord hem seals out wind
- Slim fit
- Weight: 8.2 oz / 232 g
- Shell and Lining: 1.4 oz 22-denier 100% recycled polyester with a Deluge DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Insulation: 800-fill-power premium European goose down
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.