Products on Sale are Discontinued Styles or Colors.
The Patagonia Women’s Capilene 3 MW Zip-Neck is long sleeve base layer with additional temperature regulation as compared to the crew. When it’s really chilly, zip it up and don’t worry about hitting your chin, the kissing welts provide low-bulk and soft comfort. When your winter trudge through the trails has you working hard, the double-knit fabric will wick the sweat. Just lower the zipper for a little extra air if needed. My favorite feature are the tiny thumb loops, thin enough to hide if you don’t need them, but just enough if you want to keep the sleeves in place.
FEATURES of the Patagonia Women's Capilene 3 MW Zip-Neck
- Stretchy double-knit fabric wicks extremely well
- Smooth face slides easily beneath layers
- Fabric brushed for warmth, softness and compressibility
- Zip-neck for easy climate control is backed by kissing welts for low-bulk comfort next to skin
- Thumb loops for secure hand coverage
- Straight hem, cut long enough to tuck in
- Machine-wash cold, tumble dry at low temperature
SPECIFICATIONS of the Patagonia Women's Capilene 3 MW Zip-Neck
- Weight: 6.8 oz / 193 g
- Slim fit
- 5.4-oz (153 g) Polartec Power Dry 100% polyester: Solids: 65% recycled
- Heathers: 51% recycled; stripes: 56% recycled double knit, with Polygiene permanent odor control. Fabric is bluesign approved
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.