Products on Sale are Discontinued Colors.
Moosejaw Staff Pick
"If you want a dress-it-up, dress-it-down kind of sweater, the Patagonia Better Sweater is where it's at. Form fitting, stretchy and available in colors to match any outfit - this jacket it is the bees knees. Layer it up or wear it on its own - the Better Sweater is where it's at."
Brooke - Partridge Creek Moosejaw
The Patagonia Women's Better Sweater Jacket offers the aesthetic of wool with the easy care of fleece. Micropolyester jersey is used on the wind flap, cuffs, hem, and pockets to provide a stylish detail. Richly textured and lightweight, the Better Sweater jacket has something to offer everyone. Sweat a lot? Patagonia’s moisture-wicking fabric will keep you nice and dry. Are you a lady that loves a good mullet because it is business in front and a party in the back? Well Patagonia’s Better Sweater is classy and stylish on the outside and warm and versatile on the inside. Seriously though, you’ll love this women’s fleece.
DECENT FEATURES of the Patagonia Women's Better Sweater Jacket
- Fabric has a sweater-knit face, fleece interior and heathered yarns with a knit-like texture
- Front zipper has a wind flap and a zipper garage
- Raglan sleeves, princess seams on back, and forward seams on front for contoured shape and fit
- Zippered hand warmer pockets interior drop-in pockets
- Polyester jersey fabric trim on wind flap, pockets, cuffs and hem
- Hip length
- Slim fit
- Weight: 17.2 oz / 488 g
- 9.5-oz 100% polyester with sweater-knit exterior and fleece interior
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.