Products on Sale are Discontinued Styles or Colors.
The Patagonia Women's Arborist Trench Coat. Designed for urbanites, this waterproof hooded trench coat has contemporary tailoring and styling details. It is made of recycled polyester with a waterproof, breathable H2No barrier and Deluge DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
FEATURES of the Patagonia Women's Arborist Trench Coat
- H2No Performance Standard 2.5-layer waterproof/breathable trench-style rain parka with matte, woven face
- Fully lined with polyester plain weave
- Lined hood with snaps at the neck
- 2-way zipper with a storm flap that secures with snaps
- Side-seam ties wrap around and can be tied in the front or the back
- Welted, zippered handwarmer pockets secure with snaps
- Internal zippered pocket
- Cuff tabs adjust with 2-position snaps
- Curved princess seaming on the front and back add contour and shape
- Above-the-knee length
SPECIFICATIONS of the Patagonia Women's Arborist Trench Coat
- Regular fit, Falls to knee
- Weight: 25.7 oz / 728 g
- H2No Performance Standard shell: 2.5-layer, 5.3-oz 100% recycled polyester with waterproof, breathable barrier and a Deluge DWR finish
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.