Products on Sale are Discontinued Styles or Colors.
The Patagonia Women's Adze Jacket is a windproof softshell jacket for everyday life to day hikes on the weekends. The Adze is made with Polartec® Windbloc® fabric, a stretch-woven polyester that is finished with a durable water repellent to deter light rains. The exterior is soft to the touch yet durable enough for the outdoors and the interior is a microgrid fleece for warmth. Stick your hands in the pockets to warm your fingertips or zip wallet and phone inside while out on the town. The internal zippered chest pocket provides additional space for smaller items. The cuffs are finished with hook-and-loop closures and the hem has a drawcord, all to block out drafts as you explore city streets and woodsy trails.
FEATURES of the Patagonia Women's Adze Jacket
- Polartec Wind bloc stretch-woven polyester soft-shell fabric, with a membrane construction and DWR (durable water repellent) finish, stops wind and resists precip
- A warm fleece grid backer wicks moisture
- Microfleece-lined neck and wind flap for next-to-skin comfort
- Two harness- and pack-compatible handwarmer pockets and one internal chest pocket, all with reverse-coil zippers
- Low-profile, hook-and-loop self-tab cuffs create a tight wrist seal
- Drawcord hem
SPECIFICATIONS of the Patagonia Women's Adze Jacket
- Weight: 21.1 oz / 598 g
- Regular fit
- 9-oz Polartec Wind bloc 93% polyester / 7% spandex, with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.