Products on Sale are Discontinued Styles or Colors.
The Men's Untracked Jacket from Patagonia is a lightweight, mobile winter shell with a cozy brushed back, great for creating your own tracks. The 3-layer GORE-TEX® material is durable and breathable while being completely windproof and waterproof. The lining is soft brushed tricot for noticeable coziness, warmth retention, and the ability to slide it easily over other layers. It also sports all of the features you'd expect in a top-of-the-line ski jacket (listed below). The forearm pocket is great for a pass, a lens wipe or handful of gummy bears (or probably even some gummy worms).
FEATURES of the Patagonia Men's Untracked Jacket
- Durable 3-layer nylon Gore-Tex fabric for durably waterproof/breathable and windproof protection combined with a brushed tricot backer for extra warmth
- Helmet-compatible, 2-way-adjustable fixed hood with laminated visor for optimal visibility in bad conditions Touch Point System embedded cord locks in hood and hem for quick adjustment
- Slim Zip installation with watertight coated zippers reduce bulk and weight
- Pit zips quickly release heat adjustable low-profile cuffs with pleated gusset secure over or under gloves
- Sleek, low-profile powder skirt stays in place whether secured or not and rotates as rider moves for comfort and protection. Webbing loop at center back connects to any Patagonia Snow pants
- Zippered pockets: two hand warmers one chest with secure media pocket with cable routing one internal drop-in and one internal stash pass pocket on left forearm
- RECCO avalanche rescue reflector embedded in back of neck
- Relaxed fit
- Weight: 23.9 oz / 677 g
- Shell: 3-layer, 5.13-oz 70-denier 100 nylon plain weave Gore-Tex fabric with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Brushed Backer: 75-denier 100% polyester
- Powder Skirt: 3.5-oz 91% eco polyester and 9% spandex
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.