Products on Sale are Discontinued Styles or Colors.
The Patagonia Men's Ultralight Down Jacket is a super lightweight down jacket for use as a mid-layer or alone on a more mild, dry day. The minimalists of the hiking and climbing world rejoice, with Patagonia's lightest down jacket, packed full with 800 fill power goose down. The 800 fill down allows you to pack the jacket down super small, into it's very own stuff sack for travel, clipping to your harness, or just later use. The jacket is equipped with three zippered pockets, two of the usual hand pockets and a single chest pocket. The outer shell is a 100% nylon ripstop fabric, super tough for the outdoors and finished with a durable water repellent to shed light rain and snow.
FEATURES of the Patagonia Men's Ultralight Down Jacket
- The lightest weight, strongest shell fabric we've ever engineered for down garments with a Deluge DWR finish
- 800-fill-power premium European goose down for low-bulk warmth
- Variegated channel construction stabilizes insulation and also allows the use of less down, creating an elegant, low-profile garment
- Zippered pockets: two hand warmers, one chest
- Drawcord hem seals out cold and spindrift
- Self-fabric stuff sack
- Slim fit
- Weight: 8.3 oz / 235 g
- Shell and Lining: 0.8-oz 10-denier 100% nylon ripstop with a Deluge DWR finish
- Insulation: 800-fill-power premium European goose down
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.