Products on Sale are Discontinued Styles or Colors.
FEATURES of the Patagonia Men's Ultralight Down Hoody
- The lightest-weight, strongest shell fabric we've ever engineered for down garments with a Deluge DWR finish
- 800-fill-power premium European goose down for low-bulk warmth
- Variegated channel construction stabilizes insulation and also allows the use of less down, creating an elegant, low-profile garment
- Low-profile, adjustable hood seals out wind
- Zippered pockets: two hand warmers, one chest
- Drawcord hem seals out cold and spindrift
- Self-fabric stuff sack
- Slim fit
- Weight: 9.3 oz / 264 g
- Shell and Lining: 0.8 oz 10-denier 100% nylon ripstop with a Deluge DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Insulation: 800-fill-power premium European goose down
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.