Products on Sale are Discontinued Styles or Colors.
FEATURES of the Patagonia Men's Troposphere Jacket
- H2No Performance Standard 2.5-layer waterproof/breathable nylon stretch shell provides excellent mobility and weather protection
- Helmet-compatible, 2-way-adjustable hood
- Center-front zipper with minimal welt storm flap that creates a zipper-garage chin flap
- Two pressed-pleat Napoleon chest pockets and two handwarmers are harness- and pack-compatible
- Coated, watertight pit zips
- Self-fabric hook-and-loop cuff closure
- Dual-adjust drawcord hem seals out weather
SPECIFICATIONS of the Patagonia Men's Troposphere Jacket
- Weight: 17.4 oz / 493 g
- Regular fit
- H2No Performance Standard Shell: 2.5-layer, 4-oz 40-denier 100% nylon, with a waterproof/breathable barrier and a Deluge DWR (durable water repellent) finish
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.