Products on Sale are Discontinued Styles or Colors.
The Patagonia Men's Triolet Jacket. The Triolet Jacket is made for the backcountry enthusiast who is out there chasing a hard-won line. The shell jacket, engineered withGore-Tex Performance Shell uses the most durable nylon face fabrics available. The 3-layer construction uses a Gore-Tex membrane, which is bonded between the outer material and robust inner lining for total waterproof/breathable protection.
FEATURES of the Patagonia Men's Triolet Jacket
- 3-layer durably waterproof/breathable and windproof nylon Gore-Tex fabric
- Drop-collar, helmet-compatible Optimal Visibility Hood with laminated visor provides good visibility in poor conditions
- Touch Point System with embedded cord locks in hood and hem for quick-and-easy adjustment
- Gusseted underarm panels let you reach without raising the body of the jacket
- Harness- and pack-compatible pockets and pit zips feature coated, watertight Slim Zips that reduce bulk and weight; internal zipper pocket
- Low-profile gusset cuffs create a tight wrist seal
SPECIFICATIONS of the Patagonia Men's Triolet Jacket
- Weight: 20.8 oz / 590 g
- Regular fit
- 3-layer, 4.2-oz 40-denier 100% nylon Gore-Tex fabric
- Reinforcements: 3-layer, 5.5-oz 70-denier 100% nylon Gore-Tex fabric
- Shell and reinforcements have a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.