Products on Sale are Discontinued Colors.
The Patagonia Men's Triolet Jacket. The Triolet Jacket is made for the backcountry enthusiast who is out there chasing a hard-won line. The shell jacket, engineered withGore-Tex Performance Shell uses the most durable nylon face fabrics available. The 3-layer construction uses a Gore-Tex membrane, which is bonded between the outer material and robust inner lining for total waterproof/breathable protection.
DECENT FEATURES of the Patagonia Men's Triolet Jacket
- 3-layer durably waterproof/breathable and windproof nylon Gore-Tex fabric
- Helmet-compatible Optimal Visibility Hood with laminated visor provides good visibility in poor conditions
- Touch Point System with embedded cord locks in hood and hem for quick-and-easy adjustment
- Gusseted underarm panels let you reach without raising the body of the jacket
- Harness-and pack-compatible pockets and pit zips feature supple, watertight-coated Slim Zips that reduce bulk and weight internal zipper pocket
- Low profile gusset cuffs create a tight wrist seal
- Regular fit
- Weight: 20.8 oz / 590 g
- 3-layer, 4.2 oz, 40-denier 100% nylon Gore-Tex fabric
- Reinforcement: 3-layer, 5.5 oz, 70-denier 100% nylon Gore-Tex fabric
- Shell and reinforcements have a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.