Products on Sale are Discontinued Styles or Colors.
FEATURES of the Patagonia Men's Torrentshell Stretch Jacket
- H2No Performance Standard waterproof/breathable 2.5-layer nylon ripstop shell, with 2.5-layer stretch panels in arms and shoulders
- Helmet-compatible, 2-way-adjustable hood with laminated visor rolls down and stows
- Microfleece-lined neck provides comfort and protects waterproof/breathable barrier
- Gusseted underarm panels let you reach without raising the jacket
- Coated, watertight center-front zipper with internal storm flap
- Two zippered handwarmer pockets and one left chest pocket; all with coated, watertight zippers and zipper garages; shell packs into self-stuff handwarmer pocket with carabiner clip-in loop
- Venting pit zips with coated, watertight 2-way zippers; self-fabric hook-and-loop cuff closures and adjustable drawcord hem seal out precip
SPECIFICATIONS of the Patagonia Men's Torrentshell Stretch Jacket
- Weight: 13.7 oz / 388 g
- Regular fit
- H2No Performance Standard Shell: 2.5-layer, 2.4-oz 40-denier 100% nylon ripstop, with a waterproof/breathable barrier and a Deluge DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Reinforcements: 2.5-layer, 4-oz 40-denier 100% nylon with mechanical stretch, a waterproof/breathable barrier and Deluge DWR finish
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.